Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:53:17 EDT

I need some quick help!  My daughter (20 years old) has just arrived in Japan
for a semester abroad.  I just got an e-mail telling me that ALL the food
cooked on her campus is made with kikkoman soy sauce, except some sushi which is
super expensive.  Since she was diagnosed, she has only used LaChoy.  Has
anyone had any experience with kikkoman?  I remember that there was discussion on
this listserve months ago that kikkoman said they were GF but others said the
fermenting process did not get rid of the gluten!!!!   HELP!!!!!  Thanks.
Laurie