From:
Nancy Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 22:05:45 -0500

Coming in mid-December, 2006...

A totally new kind of gluten free bread with the look, taste and crumb of
real gourmet bread.  Our brand new company, AGAINST THE GRAIN GOURMET, will
begin shipping from our 5,000 sf, dedicated gluten free facility in
Vermont.  It is the realization of a dream come true--to share the gluten
free breads our family has been enjoying for the past year with the rest of
the gluten free community.

Try our products, which include rolls and baguettes in original and fresh
rosemary flavors, sun-dried tomato basil bagels, sesame bagels, and pizza
shells.  Find out why non-dietary restricted customers are as excited about
our breads as dietary restricted ones.  In the words of one food
professional: "Your bread is delicious! No kidding.  I might like it
better than some of the "regular" breads I eat...and I like to eat good
bread."

Our breads are grain free, with no yeast, corn, soy, or rice.  They do
contain dairy and eggs.

Available in the frozen foods sections at natural foods stores, coops, and
health food markets.  If you don't see it, ask for it.  Our products are
distributed by United Natural Foods and initially will be available from
the East Coast to Minnesota and from New England to Florida.

www.againstthegraingourmet.com