From:
Patsy Fier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 10:38:12 EST

GSSG will have its annual Thanksgiving feast on Sat., Nov. 9, 2002, 11:00
a.m. at Gwinnett Medical Center, Lawrenceville, GA.  Detailed directions can
be found at www.gwinnetthealth.org/aboutus/maps.asp.  Please bring a
gluten-free dish with at least one copy of the recipe to display with your
dish.  Remember to check and list all ingredients since some of our people
have other food allergies.  Persons whose names begin with A-I bring a
vegetable or casserole; J-R a salad or relish tray; S-Z a dessert or
appetizer.  It will not be necessary to bring bread since our special guest
will be Jim Bigam of Kinnikinnick GF Products who will bring samples of their
 products for us to sample.
Further questions can be directed to Patsy Fier, 770-961-1555 or