Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:32:14 -0400

Before the group answers one furious campaign to Outback with another
furious campaign to Outback, could we perhaps instead stop and be
grateful for how much they DO offer us? I'd hate to see the GF menu
pulled entirely because the restaurant chain feels like we can't be
pleased, no matter what.

Restaurants try items in test areas --- absolutely common practice.
Those who were in the test areas should be most grateful for what they
were treated to, for whatever period of time. Responding to the chain in
anger because you couldn't get a particular item is a sure way to
persuade both Outback and all other chains to stop catering to the GF crowd.

Cheers,
Deb