From:
Monika Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:40:05 EDT

I called Genisoy company today  (1-888-436-4769) about their SOY NUTS.
Since their protein shakes and protein bars are all GF, I was hoping....
Well, a very knowledgeable lady named Emmie told me that the
Plain Soy Nuts and the Salted Soy Nuts are GF.

HOWEVER, the Hickory flavored and the BBQ flavored are NOT GF because of the
use of Barley Malt in the "Natural Flavorings".

(no promise regarding cross contamination)

She was surprised that the Natural Flavorings did not have a (...) after them
describing the details, since the label used to have the detailed source of
the natural flavoring.  She promised to bring it up at their next staff
meeting, to either get the barley out, or at least clarify the label.

Ah, another company that IS willing to work with us!

Monika
Gig Harbor, WA