From:
*Sisterbluerose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:42:37 -0500

My husband's family didn't even get upset when I brought my own stuff.
They ate some and praised it.
However, I am both diabetic and celiac. They certainly would offer a
plate of cookies to a diabetic.
And the idiots who wouldn't let you bring your own food - aren't worth
your time. I mean "Well, this food doesn't hurt me so it shouldn't hurt
you." Chances are they are addicted to it because they shouldn't have it
either.
I just smile and think, "I'll get my revenge when they drop dead and I
go to their funerals.
 --
Lucinda-June Chapman
Moderator ER4YTtypeO