From:
corinne dale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 13:06:30 -0700

I also have asthma and celiacs disease.  I did not catch the connection
though until I started drinking cabbage juice, and then I was able to see
a more immediate reaction in my asthma.  The cabbage juice is a natural
food for clearing out mucus, and it also helps to build up friendly
bacteria in the colon.  Finally, I have elimated milk products, and
presto! no more asthma at all after 30 years!   I didn't think the asthma
was caused by the milk because the reaction was delayed by 12 hours.

To make cabbage juice put a few pieces of cabbage into a blender with 8
oz of distilled water and blend for 1 - 2 minutes.  Drink all 8 oz.  Do
this twice a day for three months.  Your child will notice a big
difference in about a week.  The intestinal gas will clear up in a few
days.  Cabbage juice will heal a number of different ailments.
You can increase/decrease the number of pieces of cabbage once your child
gets used to the taste.  Using organic cabbage is best.

Also Cranberry Juice capsules work great for asthma.  They have vitamin
C, & E in them.

Weather change asthma indicates a possible yeast (candida) problem.
Investigate candida.  The cabbage juice , and cranberry capsules (by
Thompsons) really helped clear up my lungs though, even though I had done
the anti-candida diet for a while also.

Truly try these ideas.  You can't believe how great it is to be asthma
free after 30 years!