Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:34:28 -0400

 Hi,I recently found La Banderita Sopas, pre-cooked corn shells, in the Mexican Section of Cub Foods. They appear to be gluten-free, I emailed the company about the gluten status but has not yet heard back from them.Does anyone have any experience with these? How to cook them, do they taste good, etc.?Thanks and I will summarize.SusanMinneapolis, MN

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com