Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 11:02:50 -0800

Thanks to everyone who sent me info about my sister wanting to know about
CD symptoms in kids. I owe an apology to her Dr as I had not understood
from her that he had in fact referred her right away to a pediatric
gastro as well as put the child in question on iron as well. Hoorah!
that her GP was fast enough on his feet to get the children referred
right away. The symptoms that people sent me were very useful indeed to
my sister. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't left you all with the
opinion that the GP didn't do his job well. Apparently he went so far as
to read up on CD of which he admitted knowing little. This is
inspirational to those of us who have had to self-diagnose to some
degree.  Sorry for the misunderstanding but I look at the way he tackled
her problem as good news for celiacs, that this condition is now being
treated with respect by some GP's at least. Kudos!
Lisa P