From:
Elise Freedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:27:38 -0600

Hi.  Has anyone had any experience with a metallic taste in the mouth?
The only change since diagnosis in April last year, other than my entire
diet, is that I have begun taking an osteoporosis medication.  In
checking on WebMD, I didn't find any reactions that would account for it
reaction.  It did mention a metallic taste associated with too much
calcium, but

I'm not taking that much, 1500 mg.  Any ideas are most welcome.  And
thanks to all for contributing to the list.  It's been a great
educator.