Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:28:21 EDT

www.silly-yak.com
****************
It's Fall and time to help spread the word about Celiac Disease in the most
fun and fashionable way out there!

For the month of October save 15% on our newest and hippest, 2-color, retro
shirt that proclaims - "Stop Poisoning Your Body with Food!"
Talk about eye-catching!

Simply log onto www.silly-yak.com, click on the shirt, and enter code OCTOBER
at checkout and you save 15% on that shirt.
Plus, shipping is FREE for all items!

And check out all of our high quality 100% cotton adult sizes, kids sizes,
teen sizes, tote bags ...

EXCLUSIVE!
Check out our brand new GLUTEN FREE in NEW YORK page with the most
comprehensive list of celiac friendly eateries and markets in NY and Long Island. There
is nothing like it out there! Not to mention our LINKS page that is chock full
of organizations, links, and fun.

Shop for all of your attention-getting, conversation-starting,
awareness-raising clothing and totes at the ORIGINAL T-shirt company for Celiacs ...
THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY!

Have a wonderful, spooky and healthy OCTOBER!

Sincerely,
Peter Marino and Flo and Mike Marino
www.silly-yak.com