From:
Jeryl Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 09:03:14 -0800

Hello list ( and Karen),

I'm responding to the list on this topic in case others may benefit from
this.  I found "Cooking for the Hyperactive Child" to be excellent.  Up front
it has explanations of food sensitivities and allergies and rotary (now
rotation) diets.  The rest of the book consists of very simple and very
tasty recipes, each of which with a check list of the common offending
foods that is or is not included in that recipe (dairy, wheat, egg, corn,
sugar).

It is by June Roth, copyright 1977 by Contemporary Books, Inc.  180 N.
Michigan Ave, Chicago, 60601.  Library of Congress # 77-75849.  In
Canada it is by Beaverbooks, Pickering , Ontario.  Hope you find it in print.
 It also refers to the Troubled Tummy Cookbook.

We don't even have any children, but since my wife and I both work, we
want something fast, easy, tasty and SAFE.  And this is it for us.
Jere Cordell