From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:16:49 -0600

November has been a lovely month at Chicken Paradise in San Antonio. (
www.chickenparadise.com )   We had quite a few really nice visitors, and I
would like to share some of the kind words.

"Thank you for providing such a wonderful get-away for us.  The guest house
is lovely and we enjoyed wandering around your beautiful grounds.  The
breakfast this morning was extraordinary and it was so nice having such an
exquisite and delicious gluten-free spread.  Most especially, we appreciate
your friendliness and hospitality."

And another one (not gf) says, "Not only is your home and surroundings
charming, but you are such a gracious and interesting couple.  Our time was
entirely too short.  The breakfast was fabulous.  If you are ever planning a
trip to Santa Fe, let us know.  We have a wonderful home you can stay in
while there."

And from another couple that are not gf, "This truly is Paradise!  We've had
a fabulous time visiting with you, exploring, collecting feathers, and
enjoying the peace and quiet.  The outdoor shower-glorious!  We will be
back!  Thanks for making this such a special weekend."

By the way, we still have an opening for the Final Four basketball games
that will be held here in San Antonio April 5-7.  Knowing that you have a
gluten free place to stay makes a trip to the Final  Four even more fun, and
we can make arrangements for your other meals also.  Give us a call if you
are interested.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com