From:
Eileen Leatherow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:18:14 +0000

Hi,

Thanks to all for you help.  I now have several good
options. The following are some of the responses.

I am looking at the box of Herb-Ox right now. I buy the very low sodium
packets.  It has no whey in it at all. I don't buy the cubes.

Ingred:  sweetener(sugar and/or dextrose, potassium choloirde, onion powder,
maltodextrin, monoammonium glutamate, gelatin, chicken fat(contains prpylene
glycol, TBHQ and citric acid) extractive of tumreric, natural flavoring,
pasley, disoium inosinate, disodium guanylate.  I can't have ANY milk
products either, I'm intolerant of them. I don't eat this very often but when
I do use it, I don't get sick.

Health Valley.

hi! - the TELMA kosher for passover bouillon cubes are definitely dairy
free/gluten free. You can find them where Jewish foods are sold - some large
grocery chains have specific ethnic aisles or you could find a jewish
delicatessan/grocery store.

If you look at the Kosher food section you will find some that are labled
Kosher
for passover.They are now arriving for this passover.

We've been using Pacific Foods Brand Organic Free Range Chicken Broth, which
is DF and GF (it says so on the label, in big letters!).

We purchased this from our local food co-op, but I've seen it in supermarkets
too (it's a bit more expensive though...). On sale, I purchased 32 ounces
for about $1.50 (US).

Oxo In a Mug Chicken Bullion is gf and dairy free.  So is their Beef in a
Mug.  Be sure to get the bottle of 'powder'  as the cubes are not gf.  I use
these in casseroles and as drinks  -  no problem.