From:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:22:44 -0600

Hello,

I have been gluten free for over 10 years. I also have problems with lactose, but I occasionally eat some dairy. Sometimes it goes right through me, but sometimes it lingers. When I have lingering digestive problems I have always blamed it on accidental ingestion of gluten. Now I am not so sure that is the culprit. It might be lactose, casien, or who the h*ll knows what. Any suggestion on how to tell the difference if diarrhea is the main symptom?

Thanks,

Michele
*******
*******