From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:09:59 -0700

Hi,

Many of you requested I keep you posted on what happens with my 3
(almost 4 months) month old niece.

My sister has gone on a lactose free/dairy free diet and has been on it
for 2 days.  She says the baby seems to be doing better already, the
frequency of diahrrea has diminished drastically, just twice yesterday
and only once today.  Furthermore, she will be seeing the pediatric GI
tomorrow afternoon.  She was very lucky to have gotten an appointment so
quickly.  Hopefully within the month we will have the answer as to what
has been ailing my niece.

Thank you all for your support and I will certainly keep you posted as
the mystery unravels.

Robin in CO, USA