From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:34:19 -0500

Clan Thompson - The following foods (found in our Gluten Free
SmartList of Foods) were gluten free and vegetarian the last time
we called their manufacturers...

Amy's Kitchen Garlic Mushroom Pasta Sauce (man. by Amy's
Kitchen)

Bush's Vegetarian Baked Beans (man. by Bush Beans)

Cabot Cottage Cheese (man. by Cabot)
Chunky Chocolate bar (man. Nestles)
Chun King Soy Sauce (man. Con Agra)
Cain's Sweet Relish (man. by Cain's Foods)
Cain's Tartar Sauce (man. by Cain's Foods)
Canada Dry Club Soda (man. by Canada Dry)
Charms Pops Galore (man. by Tootsie Roll)
Contadina Pizza Squeeze (man. by Contadina)
Cracker Jack Original Caramel Coated Popcorn (man. by Frito Lay)
Creamland Dairy Cottage Cheese (man. by Creamland Dairy)

Del Monte Tomato and Basil Spaghetti Sauce (man. by Del Monte)
Doubly Delicious Skippy Peanut Butter (man. by Skippy)

Frappuccino - all six flavors (man. by Frappuccino)

Green Giant cream style corn - canned (man. by Green Giant)

Haviland Thin Mints (man. by Necco)
Holland House Cooking Wines (man. by Mott's)

Karo Corn Syrup - light and dark (man. by Karo)

Lincoln Apple Juice Drink (man. by Knouse)
Lucky Leaf Apple Pie Filling (man. by Lucky Leaf)

McCormick Food Colors and Egg Dyes (man. by McCormick)
Musselman's Raspberry Apple Sauce (man. by Musselman's)

Orbit gums (man. by Wrigley's)

Papetti All Whites (man. by Papetti)

Raisinets Chocolate Pieces (man. by Nestles)
Red Chili Dipping Sauce (man. by Thai Kitchen)

Wild Cherry Pepsi (man. by Pepsi)

***
Our new SmartList of Gluten-free foods for Palm Handhelds
contains information on around 4,100 items. You can download a
FREE, fully functioning DEMO here:

www.clanthompson.com/download/smrtlstgffd_demo_setup.exe

Like our SmartList for PC, the Palm SmartList is
easy to use. A short tutorial on "How to Search your Gluten Free
SmartList of Foods for Palm Handhelds" can be found at
www.clanthompson.com (Click on the Support page).