From:
Sarah Dykes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Dykes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 17:42:31 -0400

I have a question I would like to pose to the members of this email list regarding SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth).

1. Has anyone with confirmed celiac disease been diagnosed with SIBO? Was it before or after you were diagnosed with celiac disease?

2. How was the diagnosis of SIBO made? (breath test, blood test, stool sample, etc.) Has anyone successfully treated SIBO without confirming the diagnosis?

3. What treatment methods have you used to treat SIBO? Has anyone successfully treated it strictly with diet and herbal remedies?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences.