Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:39:15 -0400

I sincerely thank everyone for the info you shared with me.  My questions
were about my son who was diagnosed without any symptoms at all and my
diarrhea problems after going GF diet.

All the replies I received showed me that my son has to go on a strict
gluten-free diet definetely.

Replies to my diarrhea problems pointed out that I have to eliminate dairy
from my diet for a while.

Thank you, I am so grateful to all of you.

Selva Ozturk

PS: In our country we do not have any GF restaurants but luckily our
meditteranean cuisine with lots of vegetables cooked in olive oil + Doner
kebap and rice helps when we eat out.  If any of you have the intention of
coming to Turkey you can touch base with me.  All welcome.