From:
Beverly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:46:34 EST

I will be attending a birthday party on Friday and my son who is
celiac/diabetic will be a part of the festivities.  I am looking for a really
terrific dessert idea for him that will not shoot the diet through the roof.
He is allowed 30 grams of carbs at his afternoon snack so it will need to fall
within those guidelines.  I have made him several "goodies" over the years,
but I need this one to be extra good.  Any and all help will be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks to all--
Beverly Ford