From:
Simon Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:41:38 -0500

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend has been diagnosed this week with CD and so far it has
been very depressing for her. We have found very little information
avaiable from doctors or websites here in Australia. She has joined the
CD here in Sydney to obtain further information but im hoping you can
all help.

Does anyone have a list of ingredients/products (preferabyAustralian
products) that are Gluten free?

It has been very difficult as the food labling here list preservatives
by number etc so it makes it hard to find out whats behind the
preservative.

Also many foods market themselves as gluten free but we find they have
0.05% gluten in them. Many sites say that you should have none at all
but is a small percentage alright?

I am trying to support her through this but so far its been difficult so
your help would be appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Simon Robinson