Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:31:59 -0600

I apologize for being so slow in getting the summary out.  I was overwhelmed
with responses and the young gal and her mother have corresponded with some
of you and have appreciated EVERYONE'S   e-mails very much--they received
ALL of your e-mails.  This is a brief summary as including everyone's is too
much but THANK YOU for responding.  Everyone was a big help and they are
working on it.  Here it is:

Check for diabetes!  Fatigue and nausea can be caused by undiagnosed
hyperglycemia. (she was tested for this).

There may be other allergies, etc.

Get a new doctor.  Yes, she realizes she should look for a proactive celiac
doctor.

There were many stories of how they were misdiagnosed and it turned out to
be celiac.  Many recommended she go or stay on the diet.

I wish I could include it all but it would take pages to be fair since so
many of the stories would need several sentences shared per story for it to
be complete or serve its purpose.  Do know that you have been VERY HELPFUL
to this young gal and her mother.  I will share how she does as they unravel
all of this.

Sharon