From:
Susan Alintoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:51:53 EST

I recently contacted the makers of Suzie's soy crisps to find out if they are
gluten free. Here is their response. I am going to reply to them and explain
that many celiacs will not risk cross contamination from products produced on
the same lines as gluten-containing products and I will ask if they will
indicate it on their packaging if and when they make a change. If anyone else out
there eats and enjoys this product now but would stop if they began producing
gluten items on the same lines, I would encourage you to let them know.

Susan in CT

Subj:   Re: Suzie's soy crisps
From:   Raegoodgroceries

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your interest. As of right now, the soy crisps are completely
gluten free. However, in the future there may be some gluten items produced on
 the same machine line, but the machines will be fully sanitized afterward.
Hope  this answers your questions.

Best regards,

Good  Groceries Company
26 20th Street