Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:41:19 -0600

Can anyone please tell me if Toprol and KDur are gluten free?  I need to
take them long term.  I had a reaction to something, don't know if it's the
meds or not.  I tried to search the archives on this listserv but just feel
too awful right now to figure out the confusing instructions to find the
archives.  Any help with how to find the archives would be appreciated, too.

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet