From:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2014 13:07:27 -0400

I thought Lucy's cookies were the best thing since Udi's sliced bread, but I
just picked up a package of chocolate chip cookies from Tate's Bake Shop on
Long Island in my local small town Sure Fine store.  They taste amazing,
just like home made.  I won't admit to how many I ate on the way home from
the grocery store.  They were $4.99 for 7 oz package.  I just checked the
website for other flavors: double chocolate chip and ginger zinger.cookies,
brownies and blondies are produced in a  dedicated gluten-free facility and
certified by the Celiac Sprue Association,  Oddly, they are more expensive
on the website so I'd better get back to the store and snatch some more
packages in case the price catches up!  I have nothing to do with the
company- had never heard of them before- but wanted to share this new great
find.

Mary in upstate NY