From:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:39:59 -0500

Dear Friends,

Happy Spring!  I don't know about you, but here at Nu-World Amaranth,
located in the mid-west, we are very ready for warmer weather.  We know
many of you are starting to prepare for Celiac walks in May and we would
like to offer our support if we can.  Please contact me at
[log in to unmask] and let's see how we can help your group.

We are introducing our 6 new Carb Conscious products this month!  We have
Amaranth-O's cereals in delicious Peach, Strawberry and Original flavors
and Amaranth Mini-Ridges snacks in Cheddar (casein free), Rosemary-Basil
and Sun-dried Tomato Basil.  If you purchase over $30 worth of products in
April, we will ship them to you for free!  Use promotion code WEB04 when
checking out!

Whether you are cutting carbs or not, these exciting, very tasty  new
foods offer something most lower carb products don't----they are naturally
high in fiber, iron and a good source of high quality protein.  They are
all natural and contain no artificial sweeteners!  As with all our
products, they are gluten-free and free of most common allergens----no
wheat, soy, oats, corn, casein or dairy, eggs or nuts.

Please look for our products in your favorite natural health food store or
on our website:  www.nuworldfoods.com  Be watching for our Gluten-free and
More contest winners to be announced soon!

Have a great day!

Diane

Diane Walters
Vice President of Marketing and Education
Nu-World Amaranth Inc.
Phone:  630-369-6819
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]