Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 20:56:12 -0500

Hi All~~

I originally asked the list if anyone had tried Kinnikinnick's new GF white
and multigrain bread, and what did people think of one or both...? Thanks
to all who replied!!

I received 36 responses and all replies were not only positive, but
absolutely raving about the texture, taste and price. So, I stopped by one
of our few health food stores and found a loaf of each -- I bought the
multigrain. Truly, this is amazing GF bread! Udi's bread should be so soft
and tasty! And the loaves are 16 ounces, yet cost less than Udi's bread.
When I was first diagnosed in 2000, I ate a lot of one of Kinnikinnick's
breads, though I don't recall which one now. Because they were accessible
(always someone available to actually talk to), had a commitment to their
customers, and seemed to understand a newly diagnosed patient's
difficulties, I've tried to keep up with what they were doing. Apparently,
I missed the new breads or would have ordered them before now. Several
people indicated that they still only charge $10.00 for shipping,
regardless of how large the order. However, one person noted that she had
to buy $50 worth of GF items to receive the $10.00 shipping. I don't know
why that would be the case, but it's an easy thing to check out with
Kinnikinnick.

Kinnikinnick has definitely upgraded their sandwich breads. One listmate
indicated that their bagels and rolls are the same as their new bread. The
only concern one person had was that the bread is so soft and pliable, it
might tear if spreading something sticky or stiff on the slice. I
agree...the slices are very soft and might tear easily. I never thought I
would have such a worry about GF bread! Other comments about the bread was
that they make amazing grilled cheese sandwiches and the slices are thinner
than Udi's, which I, too, enjoy.

I have no financial interest in Kinnikinnick. I'm simply a happy customer
to have such a good bread in my diet, again, and pleased that they have
taken their sandwich breads to a whole new level of excellence.

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas