From:
Wendy Percival <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:12:16 EDT

Good morning, listmates.  It is now 10:10am here on the east coast.  We are
having company for dinner, and I can't find a store around here that sells
"real wood" charcoal.  I also can't get into the archives to search for any
GF briquets.  Does anyone know which brands are okay?  Thanks in advance for
your quick replies.

P.S.  I am making grilled chicken with this awesome lime marinade.  Let me
know if you want the recipe!  Also, pasta salad with pesto vinaigrette, with
lots of antipasto type things in it.  Yum!

Wendy
Chatham, NJ