From:
Steepers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:58:33 -0700

Dear Fellow List Members,
  I would like to thank every one who responded to my 2 posts this month.
One was needing gf homemade soup recipes and the other was asking for gf
school lunch ideas. I received lots of good ideas and recipes........thank
you to all the kind souls who took time out from their busy day to respond.
I have just finished editing the responses and pasted them into notebook
form. It is too long to post on the list but will be willing to send the
note book to whoever is interested. One is for the soup recipes and one is
gf lunch ideas....for both adult and children. Please feel free to email me
and let me know which one you would like. I work the next 2 days and it may
take me until this w/e to get them off.
  Another good thing I got out of all the responses is one lady was telling
me how in HER city she was able to get gf bagels at a healthfood
store........well HER city was also my city ......and I didn't have
bagels!! Well I do now and they are wonderful....toasted ( in my own
toaster) with cream cheese or honey.....yummm. They are made by an Edmonton
, Alberta company called Kinnikinnick. They are probably in the phone book
and the area code for Alberta is 403.
  Thanks again.         Dianne in BC