From:
Imke Brech <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Imke Brech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:24:18 -0700

Hello everybody,

we are planning to make a 2 week vacation in Colorado (coming from AZ).
Stops are most likely in the following areas:

Durango
Silverton
Telluride
Ouray
Gunnison
Denver
Rocky Mountain N.P. (!)
Estes Park
Colorado Springs

..and wherever we like...

We are planning to go camping and stay in motels/Hotels/B&B.

Any tips regarding traveling with GF Kids, GF friendly accommodation, Restaurants and food stores are welcome.
(...I already printed the Whole Foods location list for CO)

Thanks in advance

Imke
(mother of two GF Kids ages 3 & 6)