From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 23:33:55 +0000

Hello, everyone,I've recently discovered that 2 of my local Costco stores (in Illinois) were out of Udi bread.  They carried the larger loaves with bigger slices.  I just contacted Costco and had a conversation online.  I tried calling them this morning and the wait time was terribly long.  The person I had the online conversation with said they are no longer carrying it in the warehouse.  She had no explanation why but said she would put in a request for the product from me.  I will not summarize from this post.  I'm posting it more for informational purposes to spread the word so you will know about this and can contact Costco if you want to request that they still carry it.  Thinking this could be an inside deal with Udi and Costco that may have made them part ways, but who knows.
Hope you all have a good evening!Denise