From:
Joyce Mandell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce Mandell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 09:26:42 -0400

We are gardening this year and I'm hoping to add bagged compost to our
veggie garden.  I'm concerned about the safety of the compost. My
daughter will be gardening in it and do we have to worry if there has
been any rye or wheat exposure with the compost or does the composting
process break everything down so it is safe?  Opinion about safety re.
gardening.  I'm imagining the veggies (washed) will be fine.  I'm
thinking of using a lobster based compost including peat moss, composted
cow manure, kelp from Coast of Maine.  Opinions please...  I'll summarize.

*******
*******