From:
Shughart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:59:00 -0500

Here is the reply from Dr. Fine. His lab does not look for the A*0201
allele, but he does feel his stool test is a useful diagnostic tool for
gluten sensitivity (though I have my doubts for someone who has been
scrupulously gf for six years; he believes that there is always enough
gluten in the environment to keep antibody levels high, but some of us
really are not in gluten environments).
Hilary