From:
Harriett Langdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

Exec. Secretary, Dept. of Surgery
Phone: 588-5453

Spoke with Susan Lucas in Consumer AFfairs at General Mills regarding French
Toast (with or without gluten).  I did not get a yes or no answer.  She
mentioned something about its having corn in it and some people are allergic
to corn???????go figure.  But she also did say they are beginning to label
their products "This product is gluten free".  If this is true, I would say
this list and all those who have E-mailed, written and phoned the food
manufacturers have been effective.  I think we are making inroads.,