From:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:19:08 -0500

Katz Gluten Free Bakery is here to help you enjoy your Holiday Season!

Katz Gluten Free is available in over 700 stores around the country! Check out our web site store locator, http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Store_Locator_a/135.htm?&2659 to find a store near you!

IF YOU DON’T FIND A STORE NEAR YOU, DON'T WORRY!! Simply shop www.katzglutenfree.com and stock up with our great variety of products, Special for the holiday season, we now offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $30!! Enjoy :)

Katz Gluten Free is happy to announce that we have just added Vanilla Rugelach to our delicious and unique line of Rugelach!

We are proud to introduce you to our newest product, sure to delight the child in all of you! Our FROSTED CHOCOLATE CUP CAKES are coming out this month!!

We are sure that you will find the right delicious stuff to make your holiday yummy!

If you haven’t tried our products, be sure to try our FREE sample pack, by visiting http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Katz_Assorted_Gluten_Free_sample_Pack_p/kasp.htm?&2659!! (shipping charges apply) Try it, we are sure you will love it!!

In honor of Chanukah, be sure to check out our delicious Doughnut Recipe here, http://www.katzglutenfree.com/doughnut_recipe_a/139.htm?&2659! You can have your recipes featured on our website, just email [log in to unmask]

Katz Gluten Free has been nominated in the Best of Gluten Free Survey, conducted by Triumph Dining! Check it out here, http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Best-of-Gluten-Free, and be sure to write us in to win!

As always, please follow us @ www.facebook.com/katzglutenfreebakery and http://twitter.com/katzglutenfree to stay in the know!
 Happy Holidays,
 Katz Gluten Free Family

*******