From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:49:34 -0500

Brown Deer was on the leading edge of this morning's storm so the rain was out over the Lake by 9.  While it's still raining to the north and south, the sun is starting to peek out here.

For regulars, picnic is same time, same place.   If others want info, I'll try to check my emails before I leave for park ~11:15'''

Bev in Milwaukee