From:
Mark Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:04:56 -0400

Thank you for your interest in BUSH'S products.  As of this date, all of our
BUSH'S BEST products are gluten-free with the exception of our BUSH'S BEST
Chili Beans and BUSH'S CHILI MAGIC line.

We do use corn starch in some of our products, but it does not contain
gliadin gluten from wheat, barley, or rye grains which may cause adverse

I hope this information is helpful.  Please keep in mind that we are
constantly expanding our product line and may add new products that contain
gluten.  In order to ensure that a product is gluten free, please call our
office at 865-588-7685 and speak to one of our consumer relations personnel.

Joy Garrett
Bush Brothers, Consumer Relations