From:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:34:06 -0800

________________________________

From: Hetzel-Dobbins, Tegan
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 4:22 PM
To: Bronwyn Syiek
Subject: RE: Gluten in your facilities

Hi
Sorry for any confusion my email may have caused.
If you are eating one of 5gm, 1oz or 3oz bars and getting sick it may be
because those bars are packed at an co-packer. The co-packer may have
also packed items that contain gluten.
The best bars for you to eat and use for baking are our Home Baking
Bars. They come in 62% semisweet, 70% Bittersweet and 99% un-sweetened.
The propacks are an 2k or 4.4lb box of our 1oz bars unwrapped. These are
great for snaking and baking also. They are available in the 3
percentages I noted above.
The propacks are featured on our website - the link is
http://www.artisanconfection.com/products.asp?dept=6
Basically our plant in Berkeley is gluten free but any bars that are
wrapped (5gm, 1oz & 3oz ) are done so off -site at an co-packer.
Let me know if you are needing any more info or have anymore questions.

Tegan

415-694-7928