From:
Andrew Amrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:36:47 -0400

Hi everyone,

I could use some advice on this. My gyn wants to start me on them next
week. Does anyone have good or bad experiences they can offer? What are
some side effects? I am very sensitive to everything and am worried
about doing this. I have been feeling pretty good for the most part and
I don't want to mess it up. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dee in Florida