From:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:44:43 -0500

I will be spending a week around North Kingstown, RI in June.
Could anyone supply me with information about grocery or health markets and
restaurants to dine.  Or any other information about the area.
There will be 3 of us with wheat and gluten issues.
We can cook in our suites, but Microwave on paper plates would be better.
 I would hate to use their utensils and pans and end up sick.

Thanks in advance
--
Theresa Brandon
Branch Manager