From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:23:16 -0500

Chicken Paradise, (www.chickenparadise.com) was host to several weddings and
surprise birthday celebrations during the month of March.  We helped plan
the celebrations, made arrangements for the special meal catering, and
supplied our guests with several choices of professional bakers who
specialize in gluten-free and/or diabetic cakes.

The recent wedding  had 25 guests, and the wedding party, including all
guests and the judge, had their photo taken on the suspended staircase to
the tree house.  We hope to have a photo of our new tree house on the
website before next month.

San Antonio is becoming known as a very celiac friendly tourist destination.
You could dine at a gluten free friendly place every night without
repeating, if you wanted to.   See www.alamoceliac.org and click on
Defensive Dining.   We hope you will consider a visit to Chicken Paradise
sometime soon, and let us help you plan your day trips, and sightseeing.

Anne and Papa Joe Barfield
606 Jackson Keller Rd.
San Antonio, Texas, 78216

 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com