From:
Vidalia Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vidalia Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:19:53 -0700

I recently wrote Wilton candy-making company about
their GF products and received the following response.
 I have no interest in the company.  I have found
their products at grocery stores and a large selection
can be found at craft stores such as A.C. Moore.
Thank you for visiting our web site!  In response to
your email
regarding Wilton food products being gluten free, the
following is a list of
those items:

All paste, air brush and liquid colors
All flavorings (including new flavor extracts)
White-white
Dry icing mix
Meringue powder (cornstarch)
Color flow
Ready-to-use decorator icing (stock #710-118 & 710-119
only) NOT THE
AERASOL
Piping gel
Gum-Tex
Gum Paste Mix
Glucose
Glycerin
All candy flavors
All candy melts
Colored sugars
Sprinkles
Whipped icing
Icing decorations
Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
Cake Release

If you have any further questions feel free to contact
us.
Thank you!