From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:30:45 -0400

Hello,

My son  is 6 years old and been gluten free for 4 years.  He has always had
the best memory and is so smart.   Latley his memory seems to not be what is
used to be and he forgets things he did that day or things I just told him.

Maybe its just a phase he is goingt hrough (selective memory!!) but I can't
help wonder if its anything to do with Celiac  or if he was exposed to
gluten?

Are there natural foods or any advice to help with hsi memory again  or any
blood tests or deficiencies I should check???

thanks so much,
Suzanne