From:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 19:25:52 -0400

Happy May and get ready for Mother's Day BBQ's with Glutino Hamburger
and Hot-Dog Buns!!
They are popular and really delicious....just put them on the grill, add
your favorite condiments, and enjoy....don't forget the burgers!!

Glutino is thrilled to announce that they have all 4 flavors of
CRACKERFLAX in production and they selling well...don't miss this
delicious snack made from organic flax seeds, dehydrated at low heat,
with great fruits or veggies (tomato 'n onion, apple 'n raisin, banana,
& plain)!!!  Also available on the web at www.glutino.com.

Glutino is proud to announce they will be in the middle of the action at
many Celiac Walks this month....hot-dog buns, pretzels, cookies,
crackers and much much more.  We are also proud to announce that we are
the Silver Sponsor at the Annual Canadian Celiac Conference coming up
the end of May!

There are great web specials at www.glutino.com including the hot
selling GLUTINO DREAMS....Zebra Dreams (just like an OREO), the
Chocolate Dreams, the Vanilla Dreams, and the Shortcake Dreams.

Also, start checking the freezers and shelves at the following new great
chains that now carry GLUTINO PRODUCTS....
-SHAWS SUPERMARKETS
-WHOLE FOODS (NORTHEAST, SOUTH, FLORIDA, MID-ATLANTIC, NORTHERN
CALIFORNIA, MORE COMING SOON.....)
-MANY MORE...JUST CALL OUR TOLL-FREE 1-800-363-DIET and tell us where
you live and we'll check the GLUTINO GLUTEN-FREE RADAR!!

Thank you for all the support and for helping bring Glutino to stores
nationwide!!

Steven J. Singer
Glutino Foods
President