From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 22:31:47 -0400

Earlier today I posted a comment to this list about barley amylase possibly
being used in the production of sake. I also posted this question to the new
sci.bio.food-science newsgroup and have already received two replies. Note
comment about production of potato liquors in the first reply. I will repost
here any other answers received.