From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:19:10 -0500

Boy, did I goof up yesterday!  Thanks to all the folks who caught my error.  Lonestar confirmed that the same menu items can be made gluten free.  Here’s the menu items:

"From the Garden
 Dinner Salad (request PLAIN dinner salad – WITHOUT cheese and croutons)
 Oil and Vinegar

Mesquite Grilled Steak (request NOT Jacarded and NOT spiced.  A Jacard is a restaurant tool that pokes tiny holes in meat to aid in cooking)
 You may order any of their steaks as long as it is NOT Jacarded and NOT spiced.

Other Selections
 Beef Kabob 7oz (request NOT spiced)
 Chicken Kabob (request NOT spiced)
 Pork Chops are NOT GF

Please tell the manager and your server your wishes. Make sure that you tell them about your condition and order your steaks with no spices and no use of the Jacard.  If you choose to order beef or chicken kabobs, order them with no spices.”

Website: http://www.lonestarsteakhouse.com/Default2.asp

Link to the nutritional information: http://www.lonestarsteakhouse.com/nutrients.asp