From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 15:24:34 -0400

Happy Gluten-Free Independence Day List Mates,

Have you heard about the new Gluten-Free GiddyUp Granola Bites from Gluten-Free Prairie? These crispy, crunchy snack bites are packed with healthy ingredients including our certified gluten-free oats, quinoa, golden flax, almonds, coconut, and just the right amount of honey. Check out the rave reviews on our site: www.glutenfreeprairie.com
Or better yet, find out for yourself when you get them for FREE!
For a limited time, every Gluten-Free Prairie 3# Oat purchase will include our FREE GiddyUp Granola Bites.
Simply order your oats from our online store, then add your Bite order to the shopping cart upon check out and enter the promo-code: FREE BITES.

Sincerely,
Deb Wheaton