From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:40:54 -0600

   We are starting to have some real success with our new Hol Grain Taco Mix at the Distributor and Retailer level. My wife and I have been making the food show circuit, with several more to go this spring and summer, showing and sampling this great tasting Taco Mix.

  Our Hol Grain Taco Mix is truly unique as it is CERTIFIED Gluten Free and the only one VERIFIED NON GMO. It is also Star K Kosher, oh; did I mention how good it tastes, too?

  Our new Hol Grain Taco Mix really completed our line of Chili and Fajita mixes and we are very proud of their success thus far.

  I would like to take this opportunity to mention that Conrad Rice Mill, Inc., the oldest operating Rice Mill in America (103 years old), is completely dedicated to making Certified Gluten Free and Non-GMO Verified products. Everything we make under our KONRIKO and HOL GRAIN labels, even our QUIGG's Yellow Rice is Gluten Free and Non-GMO Verified.

  Long ago we elected to make quality, good tasting products for families who must cook and prepare meals, every day, for gluten sensitive folks and for the rest of the family who may not be gluten sensitive. It would have been much easier to make trendy snack food items, but we are not in this business for a quick buck. We take the long view of making quality, competitive items that give your family the most benefits for your hard earned dollars. I guess our 103 year old tradition of hard work and quality products has been our guiding star on all this. All I know is it just feels right to us and we will continue on our road forward.

  Thanks to you and your loyal support the road forward looks pretty good.

If you would like to try our new Taco Mix email us with your street address and we will send you a packet to try. If you care to purchase some directly from our secure Web Site, www.holgrain.com we have a 10% discount on the Taco, Fajita and Chili Mixes for the Month of March, 2015. Also please look for us in your favorite Natural Food Store and ask them to carry more of our Hol Grain and KONRIKO brand products.

Merci from Our Old Rice Mill to You,

Mike Davis

Owner and Chief Taco Taster

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.