From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:56:46 -0500

Whole Foods Tour June 28th at 7pm

Many of us are looking forward to the tour at Whole Foods, Quarry Market, at
Highway 281 and Jones Maltsberger, San Antonio, Texas next Tuesday at 7pm.
We will meet in the Café area of the market. Go in either door and turn to
the left, beyond the cash register area.

We hope to become more familiar with the gluten free items throughout the
market, and especially look forward to sampling some of their GF Bakehouse
items that arrive twice a week.

I have had some calls reserving space, and hope to hear from more of you in
before the 27th.  Whole Foods wants to be prepared, so please give me a call
at 210-340-0648 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and tell me how
many plan to attend.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio Celiac Support Group Chair
Alamo Celiac Membership Chair