From:
Susan Garramone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Garramone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 09:19:01 -0400

Hi everyone,

In the Health section of today's issue (May 20) of the Boston Globe Newspaper there is a good article on Celiac Disease.  It references Dr. Fasano's study making the point that Celiac Disease is common and under diagnosed in the US.  I am happy to see we are getting the right kind of press in major print media.  I've already received phone calls from family and friends who have read the article and it is only 9:00 am!  I am going to send the author a note of thanks - efforts like this may help someone get diagnosed faster!

Best regards,

Susan in MA

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message. Please destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.